ROSbot XL is a universal, ROS2-native autonomous mobile robotic platform dedicated for R&D, rapid prototyping and custom robot development for indoor use cases.
- One of three powerful SBCs (Raspberry Pi 4, Nvidia Jetson Nano, Intel NUC)
- IMU: Bosch BNO055 (accelerometer + gyro)
- 4 x DC motors with quadrature encoders
- Built-in USB hub
- Built-in Li-Ion 3S battery (11,1V 7800 mAh 86Wh)
- Power board with advanced energy management (USB-C Power Delivery compatible, protection circuits)
- Selectable power for SBC supply (5V, 12V, 19V)
- Programmable perimeter LEDs, speaker
- Ethernet based communication between SBC and STM32F4 based digital controller
- Universal mounting plate (for LIDARs, robot arms etc.)
ROSbot XL ROS2 packages and firmware are available on GitHub, with ready-to-use templates for common use cases such as autonomous navigation or remote control with a gamepad.
The base price includes:
- ROSbot XL - with Raspberry Pi 4
- USB-C charger
- 2 sets of wheels: regular + mecanum