qb SoftHand Research is an anthropomorphic robotic hand based on soft-robotics technology, flexible, adaptable and able to interact with the surrounding environment, objects and humans while limiting the risk of hurting the operators, spoiling the products to be handled, and damaging the robot itself.
The qb SoftHand Research is adaptable and can grasp different objects without any change in the control action, showing a high level of simplicity and flexibility.
Thanks to its soft nature the hand by qbrobotics exploits the principles of synergies in a simple and intrinsically intelligent design that is safe in unexpected human-robot interaction.
The single-motor actuation makes the hand plug-and-play and simple-to-control (one single motor requires one single control signal to close and open the whole hand) and affordable. The robotic hand qb SoftHand Research can be easily integrated with main cobot brands in the market and is also is 100% compliant with the UR+ ecosystem.
The qb SoftHand Research has been designed for the educational sector and it’s dedicated to research institutes, universities, schools, testing laboratories and R&D departments of private and public companies.
- Flexible, Adaptive & Robust
- 19 anthropomorphic DOFs, one synergy, one motor
- Dislocatable, self-healing finger joints
- Grasp force 62N (pinch configuration)
- Nominal payload 1,7kg (pinch configuration)
- From wide open to clenched fist in 1.1 s
- USB & RS485 interfaces
- ROS Compatible
- UR+ Certified by Universal Robots
- Feedback: motor position and motor current
- R & D
- Service robotics and human assistance
- Medical & rehabilitation