The Shadow Dexterous Hand is an advanced humanoid robot hand system that provides up to 24 movements (20 Degrees of Freedom – DoF) to reproduce as closely as possible the kinematics and dexterity of the human hand. It has been movement precision to the human hand.
4 fingers, 1 thumb, palm curl, and wrist.
The key benefits of Shadow Hand System for research:
- 24 movements and 20 Degrees of Freedom.
- Same form factor as the human hand.
- Up to 129 sensors throughout the Hand (position, force, pressure, touch, etc.).
- Full ROS integration allowing your team to start straight away.
- EtherCAT (100Mbps Ethernet based field bus).
- Open platform ideal for integration and research.
- Flexible design that allows easy integration into other robot systems.
- Support and development.
- Can be used as a tele-operation tool or mounted on a range of robot arms as part of a system.
- Right Hand E1M3R
- Left Hand E1M3L