Open source robotic arm based on ROS
- The OpenManipulator-X (RM-X52-TNM) robotic arm has a high payload as DYNAMIXEL XM-430 model is applied.
- Easy to use with PC or mobile platform such as TB3 Waffle Pi.
- Provides source code and development environment which helps you immediately operate it with TB3 Waffle Pi.
- You can freely select and use either PC or Controller e.g. OpenCR.
- Provides a variety of open source software as well as 3D drawings and CAD data for research and development.
|Exclusive Plastic Frame Set||1|
|Robot Cable Set X3P (by length)||5|
|Bolt & Nut Set||1|
|Rubber Pad (Finger Tip)||2 types x 2|
|Allen Wrench (by type)||3|
|Power Supply||SMPS 12V 5A, U2D2 Power Hub Board|
|Controller||OpenCR or PC|
|Frame||Pi-Camera Frame Set|
* These items are NOT included:
|Power Supply||SMPS 12V 54|
|Controller||OpenCR o PC|
The arm is not assembled.
Compatible with TurtleBot 3 controller and power.
The assembly manual is not included, but you can download the PDF file on online for free.
|Speed||46 RPM (joint)|
|Communication||TTL (Level Multidrop BUS)|
|Software||ROS, Dynamixel SDK, Arduino, Processing|
|DOF||5 (4DOF + 1DOF Gripper)|