Aliengo Quadruped robot
Unitree Robotics Aliengo Intelligent Robot
From 46.000,00 €
Aliengo is a quadruped robot capable of reconnaissance and inspection tasks, especially on rough terrain as it has a great balance capacity. Thanks to this, he can perform complex maneuvers such as somersaults.
Its main features are:
- Supper-body long battery life. The maximum operating time can reach 4,5 hours.
- Compound control of joints by force control technology. It can realice full control of 3-axis posture and position, so it has strong multi-terrain adaptability and can run stable on rugged gravel roads.
- Excellent performance. 12 high-performance servo motors.
- Special movements such as fast running, backflip or jumping.
- The maximum walking speed exceeds 1,5 m/s.
- The fuselaje has a Good ability to resist impact.
- Open sources
- Control interface support C/C++, ROS, etc.
- Useful interface.
- Depth perception vision.
- Depth camera: the minimum sensing depth is about 0,11 m up to 1280 x 720 depth resolution.
- People recognition and facial recognition.
- Load transport
|Interface||HDMI x 2 , Ethernet Port x 2, USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 1, 485 port x 1|
|Size||61 cm * 35 cm * 60 cm (Standard version)|
|Weight||≈ 21 kg|
|Voltage||5V, 12V, 19V|
|Load capacity||10 Kg|
|Autonomy||2.5 - 4.5 h|
|Max. climbing angle||25º to 30º|
- Official ros-package: