The TeraRanger Duo is a fullycalibrated distance-measurement sensor that combines infrared TimeofFlight (ToF) with ultrasound technology to detect any surface.
The sensor is simple to connect and use with one of its interfaces: UART, SPI or I/O, plus USB by using our adapter. It just streams out digital values in mm for both sensors simple! There is a driver already available for ROS (Robot Operating System).
In addition, the TeraRanger Duo’s onboard processor has user space available if you would like to modify the output protocol or implement your own algorithm (please request the SDK in case).
- Maximum reading frequency: 1000 Hz (ToF), 10 Hz (sonar)
- Range: 0.2 - 14m (ToF), 0.05 - 7.65m (sonar)
- Weight: 16 g
- Dual technology: infrarred ToF + Ultrasounds
- 100% eye safe
- Crosstalk avoidance
- Detection of sound absorbing materials
- Fully pre-calibrated
- ROS ready
- UART / USB dual interface (with USB adapter set)
- Robotic Navigation
- Multiple Sensor Applications
- Multi-Environment Robotics
- High Performance Robotics
- Lightweight Robotics
- Drone Operations