Manufacturer: On Robot
Recommended product for UR arms. For another arm model, please consult.
The ROS drivers of this product aren't available yet, but it can be integrated with our robots very easily. Please consult us.
If this is not available, the components must be added: Quick Changer and Tool Flange for the correct operation of the gripper.
From 7.540,00 €
The RG2-FT delivers a gripper with added sensing and intelligence, capable of controlling the robot and itself to achieve what the operator would like it to do, even when exact parameters cannot be programmed in advance. This enables true collaboration with human operators, supporting them like a co-worker would.
Features and benefits
- Sophisticated technology with inbuilt F/T and proximity sensor
- Detects workpiece using proximity
- Detects risk of slipping before it happens
- Precise and simple depth compensation (UR only)
- Integrated software SOFTWARE
- Force/Torque sensor for enabling precise jobs and collaborative operations
- Pick & Place
|Measuring area||2 mm|
|Ambient temperature / humidity||5ºC - 50ºC|
|Current consumption||6.5W - 22W|
|Nominal Capacity(N.C)||Fxy:20N |Fz:40N | Txy:0.7Nm | Tz:0.5Nm|
|Noise-free resolution (typical)||Fxy:0.1N |Fz:0.4N | Txy:0.008Nm | Tz:0.005Nm|
|Full scale nonlinearity||12|
|Max. gripping force||40 N|
|Max. stroke per jaw||100 mm|