Servo-electric 2-finger parallel gripper with highly precise gripping force control and long stroke.
Field of application
Versatile, highly flexible gripper for great part variety and sensitive components in clean environments.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Gripping force control for the delicate gripping of sensitive workpieces
- Long stroke for flexible workpiece handling
- Fully integrated control and power electronics for creating a decentralized control system
- Versatile actuation options for easy integration into existing servo-controlled concepts via Ethernet TCP/IP, Profibus-DP, Profinet or CAN bus
- Integrated plug connector in the base jaws for connection of the optionally available top fingers with integrated strain gauges for direct internal force regulation
- Integrated web server for parameterization and diagnostics with any standard web browser
- Integrated memory card for storage of parameters, documentation, and value adoption for gripper exchange, available for sizes 32 and 50
Options and special information
The electric actuation of the WSG gripper is carried out by the fully integrated control and power electronics. Hence, the module does not require any additional external control units.
Versatile actuation options
A varied range of interfaces, such as Ethernet TCP/IP, Profibus-DP, CAN bus and Profinet are available as methods of communication for sizes 32 and 50. This enables the assembly of industrial bus networks and ensures easy integration into existing control systems.