Servo-electric 2-finger parallel gripper with highly precise gripping force control and long stroke.
Field of application
Versatile, highly flexible gripper for great part variety and sensitive components in clean environments
Advantages – Your benefits
- Electrically controlled gripper force adjustment for the delicate gripping of sensitive workpieces
- Long stroke of 68 mm for flexible workpiece handling
- Fully integrated control and power electronics for creating a decentralized control system
- Versatile actuation options for simple integration into existing servo-controlled concepts via Profibus-DP, or CAN bus
- Standard connecting elements and integrated control concept for extensive combination possibilities with other mechatronic modules
Options and special information
The electrical control of the gripper is carried out by the fully integrated control and power electronics. Hence, the module does not require any additional external control units.
There is a varied range of interfaces available, such as Profibus-DP or CAN bus as methods of communication. This enables the assembly of industrial bus networks and ensures easy integration into existing control systems.
Connection caps DMI and MMI
The DMI or MMI connection caps are available for connection of the gripper to the voltage supply or superordinate control unit. They are not included in the scope of delivery and have to be ordered separately.