Servo-electric 2-finger parallel gripper with long jaw stroke for large parts and diverse parts spectrum.
Field of application
Versatile, highly flexible gripper for large diversity of parts in clean to slightly contaminated work environment.
Advantages – Your benefits
- Gripping force regulation in a range of 100 N – 1,800 N for powerful gripping of a wide variety of workpieces
- Large stroke of 200 mm for flexible workpiece handling
- Fully integrated control and power electronics for creating a decentralized control system
- Versatile actuation options for simple integration into existing servo-controlled concepts via Profibus-DP, or CAN bus
- Robust sliding guide for the precise handling of different workpieces
- High maximum moments possible suitable for using long gripper fingers
- Mounting from two sides in three screw directions for universal and flexible gripper assembly
Options and special information
The electrical control of the gripper is carried out by the fully integrated control and power electronics. Hence, the module does not require any additional external control units.
There is a varied range of interfaces available, such as Profibus-DP or CAN bus as methods of communication. This enables the assembly of industrial bus networks and ensures easy integration into existing control systems.
Connection caps DMI and MMI
The DMI or MMI connection caps are available for connection of the gripper to the voltage supply or superordinate control unit. They are not included in the scope of delivery and have to be ordered separately.