Electric 2-finger parallel gripper with smooth-running base jaws guided on roller bearings
Field of application
Gripping and moving of small to medium-sized workpieces with flexible force, stroke, and speed in low-contamination environment
Advantages – Your benefits
- Drive concept step motor for independent actuation without pneumatics or hydraulics
- External electronic system for control-intensive handling tasks with pre-positioning capability
- Cross roller guidance for precise gripping through due to a scope-free base jaw guidance
- Base jaws guided on double roller bearings for low friction and smooth running
- Mounting from two sides in three screw directions for universal and flexible gripper assembly
Options and special information
External electronic system
The control of the MEG-EC gripper takes place via the separately available MEG-C external controller.
Via digital and analog inputs the gripper parameters force, position, and speed as well as the various operating modes are predefined. The status of the gripper can be monitored via digital and analog outputs.
KA connection cable
Connection cables in various lengths with angled or straight sleeves can be ordered for the connection of gripper and controller.