Electric 2-finger parallel gripper with smooth-running base jaws guided on roller bearings
Field of application
Gripping and moving of small to medium-sized workpieces with flexible force and high speed in clean environments, such as assembly, testing, laboratory and pharmaceutical industry
Advantages – Your benefits
- Highest performance density for the use of smaller grippers sizes
- Control via digital I/O for easy commissioning and rapid integration into existing systems
- Two to four stage adjustable gripping force for simple adaption to sensitive workpieces
- Backlash-free, pre-loaded cross roller guide for precise gripping with nearly constant force for all permissible finger lengths
- Very high maximum cycles per minute for highest productivity
- Compact dimensions for minimal interfering contours in the application
- Proven a thousand times MPG-plus basis for equal gripping forces and strokes with identically high efficiency
- Brushless DC servomotor for almost wear-free use and a long service life
Options and special information
Manually adjustable gripping force. With an integrated rotary switch, the gripping force can be adjusted in two stages for the EGP 25 - 100% and 50%, and in four stages for EGP 40, 50 and 64 - 100%, 75%, 50%, and 25%.
Optional status monitoring via external sensor system. The status of the gripper can be monitored by external sensors.
Optional adapter plates. Space-saving frontal mounting of the gripper is enabled by optional adapter plates.
KA connection cable. Connection cables with an angled or a straight female connector can be ordered in various lengths to connect the gripper with the power supply and higher-level control system.
Speed Version S for faster closing and opening times.