EVK‑7 evaluation kits make evaluating the high performance of u‑blox 7 positioning technology simple. The built‑in USB interface provides both power supply and high‑speed data transfer, and eliminates the need for an external power supply. u‑blox 7 evaluation kits are compact, and their user‑friendly interface and power supply make them ideally suited for use in laboratories, vehicles and outdoor locations. Furthermore, they can be used with a PDA or a notebook PC, making them the perfect companion through all stages of design‑in projects. The kits are to be used with a PC via USB interface. USB drivers are provided with the software package.
- Extensive visualization and evaluation features
- 1 USB port, 1 UART port, 1 I2C/SPI port (switchable), all accessible outside
- LED to indicate GNSS operation
- Power supply and data transfer over USB (USB V2.0 compatible)
- Compact 105 x 64 x 26 mm EVK‑7 unit
- USB cable
- Active GPS/GLONASS antenna with 3 m cable
- Extra battery RENATA CR2450 (in some kits)
- Quick Start reference card
The EVK‑7 download includes u‑center, which is an interactive tool for configuration, testing, visualization and data analysis of positioning chips and modules. u‑center provides useful assistance during all phases of a system integration project.