Rigid 6-axis force/torque sensor for precision measuring in all six degrees of freedom. As a result, the sensors can even be used for the automation of sophisticated tasks.
- Overload protection: The F/T transducer is extremely rugged and durable. All transducer models can withstand high overloa
- High signal-to-noise ratio: Silicon gages provide a signal 75 times stronger than conventional foil gages. This signal is amplified resulting in near-zero noise distortion.
- Custom F/T transducers can be designed and built to your specifications
Field of application
Universally applicable in robotic applications such as haptics, medicine, grinding, testing, inserting, and research and development
- Many sizes with different measuring ranges
- The sensor measures in all 6 degrees of freedom forces as well as moments
- Rotation and translation of the coordinates system in all three directions in space
- Integrated temperature compensation to ensure the defined measuring accuracy
- Easy integration into the process due to easy interface compatibility
- Robust design due to a higher overload range for a long service life
- IP protection, IP 60, 65, 68 available as an option