U2D2 is a small size USB communication converter that enables to control and to operate the DYNAMIXEL with the PC. It is smaller than the previous model and has mount holes to make it easier to install on robots. It uses the USB cable to connect to the PC and prevents damage of the USB terminals. It has both 3Pin connectors for TTL communication and 4Pin connectors for RS-485 communication embedded for easier control and access for the Dynamixel X series. (Supports UART as well.) Requires the convertible cable for Molex connector using Dynamixels.
- Compatible Products
- Products requiring Molex-JST conversion cable :
- Dynamixel AX/MX-Series Models (TTL and RS-485 versions)
- Dynamixel Pro Models (RS-485 version)
- Products using basic JST cable :
- Dynamixel X-Series Models (except for XL-320, but can be used when modifying the cable)
- X3P and X4P Convertible Cables are included in the basic package and/or sold separately.
- Hyperlinks Link to e-Manual : Click Here
U2D2 does not supply power to the DYNAMIXEL, therefore, an external power supply should be used to provide power to the DYNAMIXEL.