IR FLIR A65 Thermal Camera
Thermal imaging cameras are used worldwide across a wide variety of industries to monitor continuous processes. Thermal imaging can easily collect information on product quality and/or production efficiency that is difficult or impossible to capture using conventional means such as thermocouples or visible light cameras. The FLIR A65 is the perfect solution for those applications that require the benefits of a thermal image but do not need exact temperature measurement.
- Extremely compact: All models are extremely compact. They can easily be integrated in a machine vision environment.
- Choice of image quality: The FLIR A65 produces crisp thermal images of 640 x 512 pixels. Users that do not need this high image quality for their application can choose for the FLIR A35 which produces thermal images of 320 x 256 pixels, for the FLIR A15 which produces thermal images of 160 x 128 pixels or for the FLIR A5 which produces thermal images of 80 x 64 pixels.
- GigE VisionTM standard compatibility: GigE Vision is a new camera interface standard developed using the Gigabit Ethernet communication protocol. GigE Vision is the first standard to allow for fast image transfer using low cost standard cables even over long distances. With GigE Vision, hardware and software from different vendors can interoperate seamlessly over GigE connections.
- GenICamTM protocol support : The goal of GenICam is to provide a generic programming interface for all types of cameras. Regardless of interface technology (GigE Vision, Camera Link, 1394 DCAM, etc.) or features implemented, the Application Programming Interface (API) will always be the same. The GenICam protocol also makes it possible to use third party software with the camera. GenICam makes the FLIR Axx plugandplay when used with software packages such as IMAQ Vision and Halcon.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE ): Communication and power supplied with only one cable.
- Synchronization: Possible to configure one camera to be master and others to be slave(s) for applications that call for more than one camera to cover the object or for stereoscopic applications.
- General Purpose Input/Output (GPIO): One output that can be used to control other equipment and one input to read the status from the same equipment.
- Wide temperature range: The FLIR AxxSeries visualizes temperatures between –40°C and +550°C.
- High sensitivity: < 50 mK thermal sensitivity captures the finest image details and temperature difference information.
- Automation and thermal machine vision.
- Entry level "highspeed" R&D.
|Model Nº||IR FLIR A65|
|Accuracy||±5°C (±9°F) or ±5% of reading|
|Ambient temperature / humidity||–25 to +135°C (–13 to 275°F)|
|Field of View||45° × 37°|
|Scan frecuency||7.5 Hz|
|IR Resolution||640 × 512 pixels|
|Thermal sensitivity / NETD||Below 0.05°C @ +30°C (+86°F) / 50 mK|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||1,31 mrad|
|Detector Type||Focal Plane Array (FPA), Uncooled VOX microbolometer|
|Spectral Range||7.5–13 μm|
|Detector Pitch||17 μm|
|Detector time constant||Typical 12 ms|
|Ethernet||Control and image|
|Ethernet Type||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Ethernet, standard||IEEE 802.3|
|Ethernet, connector type||RJ45|
|Ethernet, communication||GigE Vision ver. 1.2 Client API GenICam compliant|
|Focal Lenght||Focal length 13 mm (0.5 in.)|